The Honor Magic3 series has been released and this collection comes with an OLED show. The Magic3 collection comes with a 6.76 -inch versatile OLED show with an 89° hyper-curved floor design. This show additionally helps a 120Hz excessive refresh price, and mechanically matches the refresh price in several eventualities. Which means that the refresh price mechanically adjusts to satisfy the necessity of the utilization situation. These smartphones additionally assist DCI-P3 coloration gamut, 1.07 billion colours, ΔE<0.8, and HDR10+ certification. In line with earlier reviews, the Honor Magic3 collection OLED shows are from BOE and Visionox. Nonetheless, we are able to now authoritatively rule out Visionox as BOE confirms that it’s the unique provider of the Magic3 collection show.
As well as, the Magic3 collection additionally helps hardware-level 4096 brightness adjustment. The 1920Hz high-frequency PWM permits the system to keep away from the glint of low-frequency PWM and the uneven color of DC dimming. This collection additionally has the TUV Rheinland low-blue eye safety certification.
BOE is the biggest Chinese language panel maker. In 2020, the corporate will proceed to rank first on the earth when it comes to gross sales and market share of 5 mainstream merchandise, together with smartphone LCD shows, pill pc shows, pocket book pc shows, monitor shows, and TV shows.
Honor Magic3 and Honor Magic3 Professional specs
- 6.76-inch (2772 x 1344 Pixels) FHD+ Flex OLED show,120 Hz refresh price, HDR 10+, DCI-P3 coloration gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 / 888 Plus (Professional solely) 5nm Cell Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage (Magic3) / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage (Magic 3 Professional)
- Android 11 with Magic UI 5.0
- Magic3 — 50MP Sony IMX 766 sensor with f/1.9 aperture, 13MP ultrawide digital camera with f/2.2 aperture, 64MP monochrome digital camera with f/2.2 aperture, laser autofocus
- Magic3 Professional — 50MP Sony IMX 766 sensor with f/1.9 aperture, 13MP ultrawide digital camera with f/2.2 aperture, 64MP monochrome digital camera with f/2.2 aperture, 64MP periscope telephoto digital camera with f/3.5 aperture, OIS, 3.5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, 100x digital zoom
- 13MP entrance digital camera with f/2.4 aperture, 3D Depth Sensing ToF Digicam (Solely in Professional)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Kind-C audio, Stereo audio system
- Water-resistant (IP54 (Magic3) / IP68 (Magic3 Professional)
- Magic3 and Magic 3 Professional– Dimensions:162.8×74.9×8.99mm(Glass) / 9.5mm (Leather-based); Magic 3 Weight: 203g (Glass) / 202g (Leather-based), Magic 3 Professional Weight: 213g (Glass) / 212g (Leather-based)
- 5G SA/NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual-band), NFC, USB 3.1 Kind-C (GEN1)
- 4600mAh (typical) battery with 66W HUAWEI SuperCharge, Professional – 50W Wi-fi HUAWEI SuperCharge and reverse charging