Mothership IX Eyeshadow Palette Huetopian Dream
Mothership IX Eyeshadow Palette Huetopian Dream ($125) might be my favourite palette launch thus far from Pat McGrath and when you don’t thoughts sporting glitter sparkle toppers I believe you’ll like it too. It has a mixture of easy shimmers, mattes, duo chrome shimmers, intense shimmers and sparkle glitter toppers.
The shimmers and mattes apply easily on the pores and skin whereas the flicker toppers are extra chunky with the glitter flecks. Colours embrace:
- Skinshow Nude Xtasy – cool toned champagne shimmer
- Secret Eden – mushy plum pink matte
- Bronze Need – glowing bronze
- Bronze Solaris 005 – glittery golden yellow
- Astral Venusian Orchid – white gold glitter
- Xtreme Plum Noir – deep matte plum brown
- Cosmic Bloom – advanced rose pink sparkle shimmer
- Shockwave – matte coral pink
- Blitz Sextreme – duochrome bronze purple silver shimmer
- Astral Amethyst Moon – sparkly lilac purple
IntensifEYES Artistry Wand
One other new launch is the IntensifEYES Artistry Wand ($32) additionally out there in a Duo Set ($52). It is a multi-purpose product which is sort of attention-grabbing and I don’t assume I’ve seen something prefer it. You possibly can apply it to the lids to prime for eyeshadow (specifically the glitters or sparkles to make them adhere higher). Or you too can apply on prime of shadow and it transforms it into an nearly liquid method. I believe it’s fairly distinctive however for me not important because it’s an additional step I don’t assume is critical.
For the eyes the FetishEYES Mascara ($30) has been a repromoted which I believe is an effective primary on a regular basis mascara, however I truly desire the Dark Star Mascara formula for higher quantity and size.
I did a glance on my Instagram Reels sporting the palette, additionally sporting:
- Pat McGrath Pores and skin Fetish Elegant Perfection Basis in LM14 (overview here)
- Pat McGrath Pores and skin Fetish Elegant Perfection Concealer in LM 13 (overview + swatches here)
- Pat McGrath Huetopian Dream Eyeshadow Palette
- Victoria Beckham Eyeliner in Cocoa
- Pat McGrath Pores and skin Fetish Divine Blush in Divine Rose
- Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Divinyl in Divine Rose 2 (overview here)
- Pat McGrath LUST Gloss in Aphrodisiac (swatches here)
I believe the colours within the palette are attractive. The feel, pigment and lasting energy are all wonderful. There’s some fall out with the glitters once I apply however as soon as product is on the lids (I pat on with fingers) they beautiful a lot keep put. As a lot as I like it although I ponder what number of of you might be glitter/sparkle wearers. I believe she does such a terrific job on her palettes for that further glam vibe – I ponder if she is going to ever launch an all matte palette or one with out glitters.
I’ve heard that some assume this one is just like different palettes. Based mostly on what I’ve Huetopian Dream appears totally different sufficient to me to justify proudly owning, though I would not have the Mothership VIII Divine Rose II which appears prefer it could possibly be related in among the tones. In case you need to see swatches of different palettes/quads I’ve reviewed, I’ve linked them under:
Pat McGrath Huetopian Dream assortment offered for overview.