Redmi these days acts in a mess of segments from smartphones to wearables and laptops. The corporate has been increasing in a number of instructions, however the large focus is on the core enterprise – smartphones. These days, Redmi has premium smartphones, flagship killers, premium mid-range smartphones, and even gaming gadgets. Nevertheless, all the things has began with the vanilla Redmi smartphone sequence. Whereas the headlights are normally became the Redmi Observe sequence, the corporate retains focusing within the vanilla Redmi smartphones and it’s reaching good outcomes from it. After a really profitable Redmi 9 sequence, the corporate has entered the tenth era with the Redmi 10.
When you recall, we introduced all the small print concerning the Redmi 10 final week. Somebody at Xioami goofed up and left many of the smartphone particulars to slide via the window. We don’t actually know when Xiaomi was planning to launch the Redmi 10, however now nearly one week after the unofficial launch, the corporate is again to formally introduced the handset.
Redmi 10 specs
The Redmi 10 is the primary smartphone to return with a excessive refresh price show. It packs the exact same 6.5-inch diagonal from the Redmi 9. Nevertheless, this time now we have a show with a center-aligned punch-hole and a 90Hz refresh price. The show can swap between 60 Hz and 45 Hz relying on the content material proven within the display screen. The panel has a Full HD+ decision.
Below the hood, the smartphone carries the MediaTek Helio G88 SoC. For these unaware, it is a tweaked model of the Helio G85 that allows a better refresh price at 1080p+ decision. It nonetheless relies on the 12 nm structure, nonetheless has the identical ageing Cortex-A75 cores, and nonetheless has the identical Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. Anyway, this chipset will get the job executed. The gadget is available in variants with 4 GB and 6 GB of RAM. The primary is on the market in 64 GB or 128GB storage choices, whereas the latter comes with 128 GB. There are conflicting reviews about microSD availability, so we’ll wait a bit for additional affirmation from Xiaomi.
By way of optics, now we have a giant improve within the Redmi 10. Whereas the Redmi 9 arrived to democratize “Quad-Cameras” it was considerably lackluster with a 13 MP essential digicam, an 8MP ultrawide, and two not-so-useful 2 MP sensors. The Redmi 10 is a giant improve providing a 50 MP essential digicam. It comes alongside the identical 8 MP ultrawide module, a 2 MP macro digicam, and a 2 MP depth sensor. That’s just about the “traditional” combo in Redmi mid-range smartphones. The front-facing snapper is an 8 MP digicam.
Different options embody Stereo Audio system and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. The gadget has Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.x, and a USB Kind-C port. It runs Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 working on the highest. Furthermore, there’s a 5,000 mAh battery retaining the lights on. It helps 18W fast-charging and 9W reverse wired charging. Xiaomi has been sort sufficient to offer a 22.5W charger with the bundle.
Pricing and Availability
The Redmi 10 is on the market in Carbon Grey, Pebble White, Sea Blue. The bottom mannequin with 4GB/64GB sells for $180. The 4GB/128GB choice prices $200, and the 6GB/128GB trim will set you again by $220. The gadget will go on sale from August 20. The gadget will hit Malaysia first, however solely the bottom and high-tier variations might be accessible.
Redmi 10 Specs Abstract
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD display screen with 90Hz adaptive refresh price, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 safety
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Twin 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable reminiscence with microSD
- Twin SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- 50MP rear digicam with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor woth f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP entrance digicam with f/2.0 aperture
- Facet-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo audio system, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162 x 75.3 x 8.95mm; Weight: 181g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Kind-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W quick charging, 9W reverse wired charging